Efficient Cat5e Plenum UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) Ethernet cable (Cat5 Enhanced) became the standard cable. 24 AWG (American Wire Gauge) solid copper conductors insulated with HDPE to stop external attacks. This CMP cat5e cable has ability for data transmission at 1000 Mbit/s (1Gb/s) and can also be used with gigabit Ethernet. Cable is less sensitive to EMI, electromagnetic interference because of its twisted pairs it can reduced next, near-end cross talk. 1000ft Category 5e cable is especially designed for fire resistance and used in building plenum spaces mostly found below a raised floor or above a suspended ceiling. These spaces are important for air circulation in any building. Plenum cables are coated with flame retardant material that do not smoke. Any cable that you run through plenum spaces must be plenum rated. It is Tested Up to 350 Mhz bandwidth support. 4 pair insulation colors (white/green, white/orange, white/brown, white/blue). Efficient cat5e plenum also best for smooth and easy installation.
Plenum Rated Jacket
- Cable is nontoxic because of its CMP jacket.
- Plenum rated cable cat5e laid in the air circulation areas.
- It is especially designed and suitable for local area network (Lan).
- Tested up to 350 MHZ
- 24 AWG (American wire gauge)
- Low Smoke Plenum Rated Jacket
- UTP ( (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
- Compliant with EIA/TIA standards
- Length 1000ft
- Easy Pull-Box
- Available in white & blue
Return Policy & Buyer Protection
We offer 14-day easy return if you do not receive your order or product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee view details. For additional information feel free to call us.